Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mindless Behavior

This week I decided to make it about the kids. Kids like music too. So the artist or group I have chosen this week is called "Mindless Behavior". This group is made up of four young 13 year old boys named Prodigy, Roc Royal, Ray Ray and Princeton. To me they sound reminds me of New Edition in the early day. Right now they have an infectious song out called "My Girl that is blowing up the charts. It seems that every decade the trend of the boy group or band returns. I seem them following in the foot steps of New Edition, Backstreet Boy, N'SYNC and B2k. So tell me what you think.

                                                                 




                                             http://www.mindlessbehavior.com/#!all 

                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment