Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Roscoe Dash

This week's artist is a hip hop prodigy that I think could take over the hip hop world he goes by the name of Rosco Dash. Roscoe Dash was originally known as ATL. His song All the Way Turnt Up! was originally recorded with Travis Porter and released on their mixtape I'm a Differenter. Dash was only credited as a featured artist. Rosco got a another chance at fame when he recorded with Soulja Boy Tell 'Em. Which help him gain his record deal with Interscope. He then recorded the album Ready Set Go, but in his opinion, the album was released unfinished. He therefore refers to the following EP J.U.I.C.E. as his first album.  In 2012 he made XXL Freshmen Top Ten. What got my attention was his song "Good Good Night". So take a listen and tell me what you think.
                                                                  www.roscoedash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment