Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jamar Rogers

This week's artist I for see having an amazing future in the music world. I feel that he proved that by being one of the finalist on the 2012 season of "The Voice". I am talking about Jamar Rogers.  Jamar over came so much in his young life before having a light shined on his talent on the popular talent show. Just six years before appearing on "The Voice" Jamar found himself homeless and addictited to crystal meth which lead to his HIV diagnosies. After fight his way back after hitting rock bottom he proved that he is a vocal prodigy with true heart and soul so take a listen and tell me what you think. I really think you will be impressed.
                                          http://www.poptower.com/jamar-rogers-voice.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment