Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sky Ferreira



This weeks artist in my opinion is a girl with some very unique talents and background her name is Sky Ferreira. Sky Ferreira was born July 8, 1992 in Los Angeles, California. She is of Brazilian and Portuguese decent which one thing I found to be quite unique. She has a background as a singer, song writer, modal and actress. She is has studied opera to help refine her vocal talent. One thing I found to quite interesting she basically grow up around the late King of Pop Micheal Jackson to the point she had holiday dinners. What caught my attention was her song "Obsession" While listening to this song she reminded me a lot of a Fiona Apple. She is currently signed to Capitol/ Parlophone Records. So take a listen and tell me what you think.
  
                                                        http://www.skyferreira.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment