Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2012

Artist Of The Year 2012!

Once again another year has come to the end and it is time to pick my "Artist Of The Year!" Their where so many great artist that I blogged about this it was really hard to pick one this time around. But I think you will be happy with my pick. So this years winner is Rita Ora. I think Rita Ora made a great impression on the music industry this past year with her son" How We Do (Party)" which was a huge party anthem. So all had time have her own MTV Unplugged special which really showcased her very strong vocal ability. She is also already starting to receive attention and awards for her music. This year she walk away from the 2012 MOBO Awards for "Best Newcomer". With the release of her second single "RIP" she is proven to be a musical force to be reckon with. I think you will see bigger things to come in 2013 for Ms. Ora. So congratulation Rita Ora!
                                                                        ritaora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment