Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Priyanka Chopra

This week's "Artist Of The Week" has the makings of the next big thing in pop music and she goes by the name Priyanka Chopra. Priyanka Chopra was born in India on July 18, 1982 she is an Indian film actress, singer and songwriter. In 2000 Priyanka Chopra won the Miss World before starting her acting career in 2002. She stared in the bollywood film "The Hero" and gained critical praise for her role in the 2004 box office hit "Aitraaz". Priyanka Chopra is regarded as one of the most popular, attractive and fashionable celebrities in India. She has performed in television and stage shows, has written columns in India's national newspapers, is active in charity work, and has many endorsement deals. In 2011, she signed a worldwide recording contract with Universal Music Group and DesiHits to record and release her first studio album. What got my attention was her song "In My City" the featuring "Will I Am".  I think she has the real potential to be a cross over pop sensation so take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on facebook just look for the logo.
                                             www.in.com/priyanka-chopra/profile-266.html

No comments:

Post a Comment