Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

W3 The Future

Hello and happy Wednesday! I know it has been a while since I have made a post but I promise I will get back to being more consistent with my post. With that being said lets get down to the business of pick our next Artist Of The Week! This weeks Artist Of The Week comes from a group called W3 The Future (WTF). They are the first group to be signed to Lil Wayne's Young Money record label. This group is made up of three young men named 3siXT, DG, and Edge One. This is a group that I feel this group will get a lot of attention for their ability to combined genres of pop, hip hop and R&B. Their sound seems to be uptempo and fun. I think that this will help them to gain a fan base and a following. I look forward to hearing more from them and watching their sound grow and mature. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                                        www.w3thefuture.com/‎
                                            https://www.facebook.com/W3TheFuture

No comments:

Post a Comment