Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Adrian Marcel


Happy Wednesday! The week is nearly over! We just have to push through a couple more days then we can enjoy another joyful and blissful weekend. As always I am here to ease the pain till we reach end of another week with a brand new “Artist Of The Week”. This week artist is a singer-songwriter from Oakland, California who goes by the name of Adrian Marcel. Adrian Marcel is a combination of both R&B and hip-hop but I think his has a sound that make him stand out from the crowd and makes him very unique. In 2013 Adrian Marcel released his very first mixtape called “7 Days Of Weak” which caught the attention of former lead of the group called “Toni Toni Tone ” Raphael Saadiq who went on to mentor Adrian. In May 2014 Adrian Marcel released the song that caught my attention called “2AM”. I think Adrian has the potential to go far in his music career. His soul yet playful and sexy style makes him stand out from musical peer. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                                              www.adrianmarcel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment