Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Demi Lovato

The artist I have chosen this week is Demi Lovato. This young women is best know from the Disney Movie Camp Rock and Disney show Sonny With A Chance. She got her start in the business on the PBS show Barney & Friend. I feel that this fellow Texan deserved my attention this week because she is a true example of an artist using their craft to help express themselves and use it to help heal from life's ups and downs. I think that everyone has heard about the difficult time Demi has gone through over the past few months. Her song Skyscraper is proof of that. I think that it is amazing song that does not just showcase her vocal ability but also her passion and cry for help. This song is doing so well that the day it was released to iTunes it went straight to number 1. If you have not heard this song you should really take time to listen. I think she has the potential to become someone that people will take a serious music artist and not just another Disney child star.
                                                             twitter.com/DDLOVATO

No comments:

Post a Comment