Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Diggy Simmons

This week artist is Diggy Simmons. I think that this young MC has a huge and bright future in the hip hop world. But how can he not his father was part of the legendary hip hop groups Run DMC (Rev Run). I believe that he has proven to the world he has made his own print on the hip hop world no matter who his father is and that he is a force to be wreck en with. I see him make a legacy of his own. He has made appearances on track with mindless behavior. Last year he also gained his own AT&T comerical. Some of you may remember he from being on hit MTV show Run's House with his family. I predict big things for the young man and I can't wait to hear more from him. So take a listen and tell me what you think.
                                                      digslifeofthejetsetter.blogspot.com/
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment