Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Artist Of The Year 2011

I just want to start off by saying I have really enjoyed doing this blog this year it has been a wonderful experience and I plan on bringing many more post of artist that I think are "Stars On The Rise". On that note I am proud to say that many of the artist that I have mentioned on my blog have some great success over the past year from topping the charts to walking away with award nominations and awards. So to bring this year to a close I felt I need to go back over the list of past artist to find my artist of the year. So after so serious thought I have pick the artist. And the winner is................
The Band Perry was one of my favorite artist of 2011. The song "If I Die Young" was a song that I could not get out of my head. It also proved to be a huge hit for the country group of siblings. This years they walked away with Single Of The Year and Song Of The Year at this years CMA awards and Breakthrough Video Of The Year at The CMT Music Awards.  They have also been nominated for the 2012 Grammy Awards for Best New Artist. I am so proud of them and new that they were a great talent. That why The Band Perry is my 2011 Artist Of The Year!
                                                          http://www.thebandperry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment