Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Alyssa Bernal

This weeks artist is someone I found on the Billboard Indie charts late last year. She goes by the name of Alyssa Bernal. She is a funk, pop and soul artist from San Antonio, Texas. She was born December 22, 1989. She is not currently signed to any major label at the moment but with a voice like hers I feel she will find a label very soon. Alyssa has a very playful but soulful sound. I think she offers the type of music that can make you feel happy. The song that I heard that really got me on the Alyssa train was her song called " Cali Cali Cali" So take a listen and tell me what you think. Once again you can follow me on twitter @StarsOnTheRise or facebook under Ona Crayton just look for the "Stars On The Rises" logo. Remember I would love to here your thoughts or suggestions on artist I should look into that you may think could be "Stars On The Rise".
                                                             http://alyssa-bernal.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment