Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Trevin Hunte

Once again I am going into someone of favorite artist from the third season of "The Voice" to get my "Artist Of The Week" artist. It is none other than Trevin Hunte who made it all the way to the final four on the third season on"The Voice" Trevin Hunte made a huge impression on everyone when he appeared on the show. So much so he got every single coach to turn their chair around. Trevin Hunte is a young man with a huge, soul and powerful voice. That was very surprising based on his very shy domineer. Trevin Hunte has experienced bullying in high school. He even got a discouraging remark from a teacher about not achieving his music career dream. He takes inspiration from Patti LaBelle, Whitney Houston, and Luther Vandross. I think Trevin Hunte has the potential to follow in the footsteps of artist like Luther Vandross.  I really want everyone to take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on facebook.
                                                  www.facebook.com/TrevinHunteOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment