Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Emmy Rossum

This weeks "Artist Of The Week" comes from a female that is best known for her acting abilities and if you are a fan of the "Showtime" hit show "Shameless" you know who I am talking about it is none other than Emmy Rossum. Born Emmanuelle Grey "Emmy" Rossum on September 12, 1986. Emmy is not just a outstanding actress but a talented singer and songwriter. Emmy has had roles in such films as "Mystic River"," The Day After Tomorrow" and "The Phantom Of The Opera" which gained her critical acclaim for her performance as well as her singing talents. In 2007 she released her debut album called "Inside Out". What got my attention was her song called " These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You)"  off her current album called "Sentimental Journey" What I love about her sound is that it has a 1920's club vibe to it but she is able to put a contemporary modern spin on it. Which I find quite interesting and refreshing. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on facebook just look for the logo!
                                                             www.emmyrossum.com


No comments:

Post a Comment