Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Artist Of The Year


Hello to all of my loyal Stars On The Rise viewers the moment you have all been waiting for has finally come! It is time to name the Artist Of The Year 2013! I have listened to everyone’s input and I think we are all in agreement on who this year’s artist should be. Let me first say their were a lot of great artist that Stars On The Rise have featured on this blog this past year and their will a lot more in 2014. I must say each one of these artist brought something special to the table and I wish I could pick them all for this honor. With all of that being said it is time to crown this years Artist Of The Year! So drum roll please! This years Artist Of The Year is Ariana Grande!!!

Their were so many reasons why Ariana Grande was chosen as this years Artist Of The Year. She has a break out year in music that caught everyone by surprise. She proved that she was a lot more than the comedic actress that we have come to know and love from the Nickelodeon hit shows Victorious and Sam & Cat. She is an undeniable vocal prodigy. She has been compared to vocalist like Mariah Carey and with her break out single “The Way” she proves she has a sound and image that appeals to the public. She is creating and expanding her music career success with another hit single called “Right There”. As well as a breakout performance at the 2013 American Music Awards were she also picked up the award for Best New Artist. Ariana has proven she has the talent to make the music world fall in love with her. I look forward to seeing a lot more from this budding music star. Once again we have closed out another great year of exciting music artist and I look forward to bring you many more next year. As always you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment