Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sasha Allen

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I hope you all have had a great start to your new year. I have had a little break and now I am ready to get back to the business of bringing you the artist that I feel are the next big thing to the music industry. So let's get started! This weeks "Artist Of The Week" is the alumni of one of my favorite shows "The Voice" it is none other than Sasha Allen. Before making her debut on "The Voice" in season for she was already making her presence known within the music industry. This 31 year old beauty from Harlem, New York has appeared on Broadway in the 2009 revival of "Hair" and 2010 revival of "West End". She has also had the privilege of singing background for artist that include Alicia Keys, John Legend and "Voice" coaches Usher and Christina Aguilera. Since she was eliminated after making it to top 5 on "The Voice' we have not heard much from her but I hope to see big things from her in the future. While watching her on "The Voice" I saw a true artist with real talent and star quality to make a huge impact on the music industry. I truly believe that she is the next big "Star On The Rise" So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                                 https://twitter.com/SashaAllenMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment