Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Happy Throwback Thursday! Once again I am taking you guys on a ride back into the past with another "throwback" video pick! This week I was feeling like a little girl power and what has more girl power than a female girl group. That why we are going back in time to listen to the 90's girl group Xscape. This was one of my favorite girl groups back in the day and even through the group is no longer together and has move on to bigger and better things. I still love turning up my radio when I hear one of their songs come on. So take a listen to one of my favorite songs "Just Kickin It". I hope you enjoy. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment