Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2014

Artist Of The Years!

Happy Monday!! To all of my lovely "Stars On The Rise" followers I hope you week is going great so far. As I promised yesterday I would reveal my "Artist Of The Year". As you know I normally pick an artist that I have blogged about in the past year but this time I am doing things a little bit different. I have been so busy working on other exciting project that I look forward to sharing with you in 2015. That I have not been able to spend as much time with my "Stars On The Rise" peeps but trust me I think that my pick for "Artist Of The Year" will be A+ approved by you guys. This years pick is an R&B diva on the rise who is making her mark on the music world in a big way and I see her doing even more in 2015. I was so blown away by her first single "2 On" I pre ordered her whole album off of iTunes with out hearing another song. I think these days that is very rare with any artist. It is none other that Tinashe. Her debut album debut album "Aquarius" did not disappoint. Her melodic vocal range, dance ability and dress style remind me a lot of the late Aaliyah but she is truly has her on voice and story she wants to tell in her music. Tinashe was born February 6, 1993 in Los Angeles, California. Her name means "God Is With Us" in her father's native language, Shona, from Zimbabwe. She began her entertainment career at the age of 3. Tinashe wears many hats that include modeling, acting, dancing, singing and songwriting. Tinashe acting roles include the Tom Hanks film "Polar Express" and a role on the sitcom "Two and Half Men. I think it is clear her music is what is going to make her a mega super star. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise or like my page on Facebook just look for the logo! I look forward to bring more amazing artist in 2015 and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment