Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Holidays!!!

Hello to my wonderful "Stars On The Rise" followers! I hope you are doing well! Can you believe we are just days from Christmas and to help get you in the holiday spirit I am share one of my new favorite holiday songs and it just so happens to come from last years "Artist Of Year" Ariana Grande. The song is called "Santa Tell Me". It is a happy fun song that I think will do the trick to get you in that holiday state of mind. I hope love it as much as I do! Make sure all of of you stay tuned on Monday I will be announcing this years "Artist Of The Year". I think this years choice will be a great way to close out the year. So Happy Holidays!! Remember you can like my page on Facebook and follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment