Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Trevor Jackson

Hello and happy Wednesday to all of my wonderful "Stars On The Rise" followers. I hope your week has been amazing. I know a lot of you guys maybe on spring break and having some much need fun in the sun. I will let you guys get back to all that fun but first we have to take care of the business of picking a new "Artist Of The Week"! This weeks artist is a young and talented R&B artist who's moves and song remind me of Usher and Chris Brown. This is a name I think you guys may want to remember because I think he is going to make some huge moves in the music industry. So remember on this date you were welcomed to the world of Trevor Jackson. Trevor Jackson was born on August 30, 1996 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Trevor has proven to be another multi talented artist who has a background in singing, dancer and actor. Trevor is another Disney Channel alum appearing in the Disney Channel hit movie "Let It Shine". Trevor has also appeared on Broadway playing young Simba in The Lion King. What first got my attention was his song "One Girl" and " I'll Be Who You Love (This Christmas)". I feel he just has that it factor that will take him far in his career. I see him as an artist you would love to see grow and push his musical boundaries. So take a listen and tell me what you think! Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                             www.officialtrevorjackson.com
                                       www.facebook.com/OfficialTrevorJackson

No comments:

Post a Comment