Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog Purpose

Hello my name is Ona Crayton my main purpose of my blog is to put the spotlight on new music talent that is just starting to make a buzz in the music world. Also to put notice on artist you may not of ever even heard of. I also would hope to help paint a picture of what is hot and trending in the world of music today. I really want to bring everyone back to the love and passion for music of all styles. I think music is a universal language that can bring everyone together. I just want to go on a huge treasure hunt for great music. I hope that everyone will enjoy coming on this musical journey with me. Who knows maybe I can have a helping hand in finding the next big talented musical artist. I would also like to give people place to talk about what the do and don't like in music. Because less face facts we as the consumer have a voice in what is hot in the world of music. Your opinion matters and has a huge affect on what we see and hear in today's music scene. So I hope to create a place for to discuss and discover over all good music.

3 comments:

  1. I'm the first o make a comment!!! LOL.... Thanks for creating a place for all music lovers to come together to hear new talent. As a musician, I feel this is a great way to bring the musical community together. I definitely agree with you that music is a universal language, and it is one of the most genuine ways to bring people of all different races, ages, and backgrounds together. This is also a great blog for me to use in my future career endeavors in music management. I can also bring my knowledge of instrumental music performance to the table, and hopefully mentor an aspiring musician. If I could ask, what are some of your musical influences? Where do you hope to take your musical career in the future? Look forward to hearing from you. Excellent idea on creating this blog, and keep up the great works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason thank you so much for posting on my blog. I hope I can find interesting talent to the spotlight. To answer your question about what kind of music I am into. I am big on R&B,Pop and Soul but I can find just about one artist I am in love with in just about every style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the idea of blog to help promote unheard musical talent. The digital musical age has re-shaped the music industry for better and worse (depending on who you ask). The greatest result is that there are more opportunities for talent to be heard without any help from a major label. Independent music will be on the rise for the next couple of years and ideas like this blog will help speed up the process and immensely help it grow. Great idea and great post!

    ReplyDelete