Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Olivia

The first artist I want to present Is Olivia.  Olivia is not exactly a new artist but I feel she has been flying under the radar with her unbelievable talent. Some might remeber her from early 2000. She was the first artist signed to J Records by Clive Davis. She and 2 singles released on her self-titled debut " Bizounce" & "Are U Capable. Niether one reach higher than #15 on the Billboard 200. Later on around 2004 she sign on with 50 Cent and the G-Unit camp. You may remember her from the hit song "Candy Shop". Olivia and G-Unit parted ways before her 2nd album could be released. Now you can find her on the hit show"Love & Hip" She currently has a hit song and video for her new song called "December"which you can buy on iTunes now. I feel that this song puts her vocal ability to the for front. I think this time around Olivia could prove to be a force in the music world. So please visit Olivia's website and view her video for "December" on YouTube and tell me what you think.


http://www.oliviaworldwide.com/

1 comment:

  1. I like the post on Olivia and the information you posted is well relevant to the topic of your blog, very well done. If you would like to respond to my blog when i get a chance to post it and comment that would be great. I look forward to reading more of your blogs their very informative and I like to learn new things an=bout the industry. i believe in the more that you know about an industry that better chances you will have at success. Great Blog
    Moses "Moz" Garcia

    ReplyDelete