Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tori Kelly

This weeks "Artist Of The Week" is a young female artist who has made her rounds to a few well known talent competitions. She has won a few and lost a few but with a voice like hers I think she will finally get the attention she deserves as an artist and her name is Tori Kelly. Tori Kelly was born on December 14, 1992 in Canyon Lake, California. This singer and songwriter appeared on the show "Star Search" She didn't win the contest, but later in 2004, she made an appearance on America's Most Talented Kids, singing"Christina Aguilera's"Keep on Singin' My Song" and won, beating out singer and accordionist, "Hunter Hayes". She was signed to Geffen Records at the age of 12 but because of conflicting ideas, it was mutually agreed for Tori to be released. Tori Kelly later auditioned for Season 9 of "American Idol"in Denver, Colorado and made it through to Hollywood week but did not reach the "Top 24. Tori Kelly is now signed to Torray Records and what got my attention was her song "All In My Head" I think she is a very talented vocalist. On YouTube she currently has had over 38 millions views on YouTube and 440,000 subscribers. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on facebook just look for the logo!
                                                                 torikellymusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment