Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

In The Spotlight

Happy Friday! i hope everyone has some great and exciting plans for your weekend. I think we should get your weekend started of right with another "In The Spotlight" artist. This week we have a female singing a song called heaven. I think she has a very sweet voice. I think with a little time and training she could has some success in the music industry. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise or like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, Ona! I think she has a very pretty voice, and like you said, could catch the ear of some decision makers in the industry with a little more experience. I would love to hear her sing this song over the instrumental track so that we hear only her and not the original artist. Great job, singer! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete