Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

It is time to take a look back in the past of another one of our favorite artist with a "Throwback" video pick! This weeks video pick comes from a past winner of "American Idol" and become a country superstar. I am talking about Ms. Carrie Underwood. During her time on the hit Fox show she proved to be a powerhouse vocalist. She proved to have voice capable of singing just about anything. What made her such a special talent in my eyes is that put her foot down and became the country superstar diva that she wanted. So lets take a look back at her very first video for the song "Jesus Take The Wheel". I hope you enjoy! Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise or like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment