Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

Once again the weekend is almost here and I hope everyone has some great things planned. But you guys know it is also time to take another stroll down memory lane and pick another "Throwback" video pick. Once again this week I am picking a video from an artist we lost way to soon. This Sunday August 25, 2013 will mark the anniversary of R&B artist Aaliyah"s tragic death. She was such a great young talent who had done some amazing things in her music career and so much more to give to the world of music. So lets take a look back one of the first songs that made us fall in love with her and her talent " Back & Forth" I hope you enjoy Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment