Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Timeflies

This weeks "Artist Of The Week" come from a duo that knows a lot about fusion styles of music together it is none other than the duo called Timeflies. This duo includes group's producer Rob Resnick and vocalist Cal Shapiro. Timeflies incorporates elements of pop, electro, dubstep and rock in their music. The group was formed in 2010 in Boston. They both started in a group called The Ride while attending Tufts University. n late September 2011, Timeflies released their debut album, The Scotch Tape, which rose to #8 on the iTunes overall chart and #2 on the iTunes Pop chart within 24 hours of its release. Cal and Rez were dubbed “musical masterminds” by Vanity Fair. What got my attention was their infectious song called "I Choose U" I love the electro pop feel of this. I think once you listen to this song once you can't help but love it. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on twitter @StarsOnTheRise or like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                                                   timefliesmusic.com
                                                          https://www.facebook.com/timeflies

No comments:

Post a Comment