Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ariana Grande

Hello Everyone! I hope you are getting geared up for a great weekend. But before you get that underway lets talk about this weeks "Artist Of The Week" This weeks artist is a multi talented actress and singer who goes by the name Ariana Grande. Ariana was born June 26, 1993 and raised in Boca Raton, Florida. She attended North Broward Preparatory School. Ariana made her acting debut in 2008 in the role of Charlotte in 13 on Broadway. From 2010 until 2013, she played Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious, iCarly (2011) and is reprising the role on the spinoff Sam & Cat. n March 2013, Grande reached mainstream success after her single "The Way" from her debut studio album Yours Truly (2013) became a top-ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. She has proven she can handle having a hit television show and put out a hit song and album as well. I think she has the potential to have an amazing career in the music industry. She Ariana has proven she is not another pretty girl who is just trying to sing. She has the true talent to back it up. That is something that she showcases that on her hit song "The Way". So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo.
                                                       http://www.arianagrande.info/ariana/
                                                    https://www.facebook.com/arianagrande


2 comments:

  1. I have been hearing this song a lot on the radio and wasn't sure who she was. It is a good song and I find myself humming it most of the time. Great first single, if this is her first single. It was a great idea for you to feature her in your blog because i'm sure others was wondering who this girl was. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrice Austin that for viewing my blog. I love find out what others think of the artist that I blog about. I agree that is a great first single for her. I think it was fun to get everyone's attention but still showcased her vocal range very well.

    ReplyDelete