Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

Throwback Friday! (Remembering Tupac Shakur)

Hello everyone and happy Friday! It is finally Friday and it is time to get the weekend started. I know today is usually the day I put some lucking unknown artist "In The Spotlight" but I decide to switch it up this time because today marks the 17 year anniversary of the death of Tupac Shakur. He was a vital part of the hip hop world and know matter what you might have thought about his personal life and tribulations. He was a huge asset to the hip hop world. He was a artist who could not only produce music that was fun to listen to but most importantly his music always had a message that the world needed to here. So in honer of that I want to share one on my favorite Tupac songs called "Changes" Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                               June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment