Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Senit

Guess what time it is? That's right! It is time for another "Artist Of The Week"! This week's artist in my opinion has a very interesting musical sound but I think you just might like it. This week's artist goes by the name Senit. Born Senhit Zadik Zadik on October 1, 1979 in Bologna, Italy to Eritrean parents. Senit comes from a musical theater background. She has performed in  Fame, The Lion King and Hair in Switzerland and Germany. She is currently represented San Marino. What I got my attention abut such a unique artist was her song called "One Stop Shop". Her sound in my opinion is a combination of dance and techno but I think she puts a interesting spin out that sound. Senit seem to be artist who has vocal talent but is will to experiment with her sound and take chances with her music and her sound. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                                                      www.senit.it 
                                                  https://www.facebook.com/senitmusic 

No comments:

Post a Comment