Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tiara Thomas

Hello everyone we all know what time of the week it is! It is now time to pick another "Artist Of The Week" This week artist that caught my attention while listening to one of my favorite hip hop artist Wale. Her name is Tiara Thomas and when I mean she that I think she is an amazing talent. I am not just blowing smoke. Tiara Thomas, born in Indianapolis, Indiana on September 12, 1989.Tiara is a singer and self-taught guitar player. Her musical skills were encouraged by both parents early in life and she often showcased her talent in school, church, and within her community. A hard core fan of hip hop and pop music, Thomas developed her sound early and set out to carve her own lane in music by fusing her love for pop and alternative music, ballads, and rap with instrumentation.Their has been a lot of talk and controversy over being replace on the song "Bad" with super star Rihanna but I really see a bright musical future for this young female talent. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just for the logo!
                                           https://www.facebook.com/TiaraThomasMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment