Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Christina Grimmie


Hello to all of my loyal and wonderful Stars On The Rise followers. I hope you are having an amazing weekend after a very busy week. I am bringing you a special Saturday edition of Artist Of The Week. As you guys know I am a huge fan of hit talent competition The Voice. I have posted about many of the talented artist who have been on the show. So it should come to know surprise that I am doing it once again with the finale next Monday. This weeks Artist Of The Week is none other than the lovely and very talented Christina Grimmie. Christina Grimmie has been one of my favorites young artist long before she was turning chair on The Voice. At the age of just 20 years old she is a singer, songwriter and YouTube sensation. Her first claim to fame came from her singing covers on songs by artist that include Miley Cyrus, Christina Aguilera and Justin Bieber on YouTube that gained her a fan base that mirrors any music superstar. Since first appearing on this season of the voice she has proven to be more than just another artist singing covers on the internet, but the making of the next big music superstar. Christina Grimmie not only does she has an amazing vocal range. She is an artist that is willing to take risk and in my opinion that is a key component to have a long lasting and successful career. She is an artist who is willing to keep pushing the boundaries of her creativity to become the best music artist that she can be. That is one of the things that I love about her and her talent.  After next weeks season finale I see huge things for Christina Grimmie music career. I think she has that ‘It” factor that will make her a household name. So I say good luck next week Christina Grimmie! And for the rest of you if you have any doubts take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                     http://www.christinagrimmieofficial.com/ 
                                    https://www.facebook.com/christinagrimmie 

No comments:

Post a Comment