Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Hello and happy Thursday! The weekend is just around the corner and I know everyone of you have a fun and exciting weekend planned. So lets kick it off with another throwback video pick! This weeks video come from the lovely Deborah Cox with her hit song "Nobody's Supposed to Be Here". This song brings back such great memories and I was was completely in love with her vocal style and range. Lets not forget that this song held the record for longest-running number one single on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles. So lets take a look back at this great song and great artist. I hope you enjoy! Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment