Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2015

In The Spotlight!


Hello and happy happy Friday! I think you guys know what that means..... It is time to put another artist "In The Spotlight! In honor of it being what would have been music artist Aaliyah's 36th birthday. I have picked an amazing artist by the name of Tiffany Eugenio who did a great acoustic version of Aaliyah's hit song "Are You That Somebody". I really feel her spin on the song showcased her vocal ability in away that did not take away from the original version or make you compare it to Aaliyah's version. I think she did a fantastic job of paying tribute Aaliyah and showcase who she is as an artist. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise or like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment