Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Happy Thursday to all of you wonderful followers! Can you guys believe that the first month of 2015 is already half over? I hope you guys have a fun and exciting weekend ahead of you. As useful I feel you can not start that weekend off without a trip down memory lane with a "Throwback" video pick of course. This weeks pick come from a music artist we lost way to soon and tomorrow January 16 she would have been 36 years old. It is none other than Aaliyah who was lost to the world in on August 25, 2001 at the age of 22. I think we can all agree she was a great talent who would have became a mega super. So lets take a look back at last and final music video for the song "Rock The Boat". I hope you enjoy! R.I.P Aaliyah. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!



No comments:

Post a Comment