Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Hello everybody! It is once again time to pick a "Throwback" video pick. This weeks pick come from a female vocalist that I would to hear another album from because here amazing vocal range and power. If you have not figured it out yet I am talking about the lovely Deborah Cox. I first started paying attention to her when she release her debut album with the lead single "Sentimental". But what gained her worldwide attention for her golden voice was the lead single off of her sophomore album " One Wish" called " Nobody Is Suppose To Be Here". So let's take a look back at that fantastic song and video. I hope you enjoy! Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment