Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Happy Thursday! The weekend is just around the corner once again. So know it is time to celebrate with another "Throwback" video pick. This week video pick is a little bitter sweet because it is from the late Whitney Houston. Yesterday marked the third anniversary of her death. So I felt is was important to look back and listen to that legendary voice and celebrate the musical legacy she left behind. I would also like all of my loyal "Stars On The Rise" follower to pray for her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown as she is fighting for her life right now. #prayforbk. I hope you enjoy this trip back in time. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment