Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Jacquie Lee


Happy Wednesday! It is the middle of the week and you can hear the weekend whispering in your ear that it will be there soon. But till then lets celebrate this milestone with a brand new “Artist Of The Week”! If you are a fan of the hit talent show “The Voice as much as I am then you already know a little bit about Jacquie Lee. Jacquie Lee was born on June 25, 1997 in Colts Neck, New Jersey. Jacquie Lee appeared and became the runner-up on season 5 of  “The Voice” as part of team Christina. Since the show ended she signed a record deal with 300 Entertainment and debuted her first single called “Broken Ones” on season 6 of “ The Voice”. What I love about an artist like Jacquie Lee is her ability to sing just about anything and put her own unique twist on it. This was something she proved many time with the songs like Amy Winehouse’s “Back To Black and a classic like “I Put A Spell On You”. I am truly blown away by how comfortable she is as an artist to have the ability to sing with so much poise and conviction and also know the artist the she wants to become.  I feel she one of those artist that you can consider an old soul. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                               http://jacquieleenews.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment