Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sebastian Mikael


We have once again made it to Wednesday. The halfway mark in the week when we are happy the week is almost over but are a little sad that the weekend has still not made it here yet. That is completely OK because I am here to distract you from the torture that is Wednesday with another “Artist Of The Week”! This week’s artist in my opinion a real soul singer whose love and passion shines through in his music. His sound and style showcase that he is a music artist who does music because of his undying love for it. I promise you once you hear his voice you will understand exactly what I am talking about. So make sure you remember this day as the first time you heard Sebastian Mikael. Sebastian Mikael is a Swedish-Ethiopian R&B artist who grew up in Sweden with an undeniable love and passion for music that he wanted to attend Hollywood Musicians Institute and Berklee College Of Music. In 2011 under the name J’Adore Sebastian released a mixtape that help to gain him attention by Slip N Slide Records. In 2013 he released his songs “Beautiful Life” and “Last Night” featuring Wale. In 2014 he was able to release his debut album “Speechless” What got my attention was a song called “Forever”. This song reminds me of the songs back in the day of a man fighting for the love he lost and desperately wanting her back but with a modern day feel and at the same time create a song that is timeless. So take a listen and tell me what you think! Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!  
                                                       www.sebastianmikael.com
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment