Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Terrence Spectacle


Happy Wednesday! It is the midpoint in the week and we need a brand new “Artist Of The Week” to help get us to the weekend. This week I am putting a little hip-hop fun in your life by way of an artist who goes by the name Terrence Spectacle. Terrence Spectacle who was born in Detroit but he started making is musical presence known in Dallas, Texas about 6 years ago with his interesting and playful lyrical style. What grabbed my attention was his song “Futon” which showcases his creative lyrical choices over attention catching beats. I think what will put Terrence Spectacle over the top an make him a artist to pay attention to is his ability to think outside the box and push the limits of what can be done within the realm of hip hop music. I think as an artist there is so many ways you can go in the world of hip hop music. So that is why I believe music will always be a growing and changing genre of music. So take listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                                      terrencespectacle.com 

2 comments: