Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Danielle Bradbery

Hello everybody I hope you have had a wonderful week and are gearing up for an exciting weekend! As always we have to take care of the weekly business of picking another "Artist Of The Week". This weeks "Artist Of The Week" was a contestant on one of my favorite shows "The Voice". Her name is Danielle Bradbery she was not only a contestant but she was the season 4 winner of the hit show. Danielle was born July 23, 1996 in League City, Texas and raised in Cypress, Texas. She is currently signed to Big Machine Records. Danielle Bradbery is scheduled to release her debut tittle album on November 25, 2013. If her lead single The Heart of Dixie is any indication her album is going to be a huge hit. What I love about Danielle Bradbery is her amazing vocal ability she has a voice that is way beyond her years. She reminds me of a young Leann Rimes. So take s a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                                               daniellebradbery.com
                           https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danielle-Bradbery/173145822836649

No comments:

Post a Comment