Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

In The Spotlight

Hello! To all of my loyal "Stars On The Rise" followers. Happy Friday and i hope you have some amazing plans for the upcoming weekend. Once again it is holiday season once again so you guys all know what that means it almost time for us to take a small break till 2014. But we are not quite their yet. So for remaining part of 2013 we will showcase "In The Spotlight" artist who are covering some of our favorite holiday songs. I am also giving you guys a fun job to do this year! As you all know that every year I pick a "Artist Of The Year". So I am challenging all of my "Stars On The Rise" fans to go through all of 2013 "Artist Of The Week" and nominated your favorite. You can do it in two ways. Comment on that artist post or tweet me @StarsOnTheRise. So come on guys help me pick the ultimate "Artist Of The Year". OK so lets get down to today's business of our "In The Spotlight" artist!
This week's "In The Spotlight" comes from Rocky Heron singing a cover of one of my favorite holiday songs "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. Next week no post will be made in celebration of the Thanksgiving Holiday but I will be checking in to see who is voting! I am wish all of my fans a Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season. Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment