Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Hello everybody! I hope you had a great week so far and a exciting weekend planned. It was is our first official "Throwback Thursday" of 2014! So I thought I would start it off with a bang! During our small break Queen B released her fifth album Beyonce (The Visual Album) That made history when she released it with no promotion of any kind and it still debut at number 1 in many countries around the world. I think this is her best album to date and I fell that this album will completely change the way artist will bring music to their fans. So in celebration of Beyonce we will go back in time to her first single as a solo artist "Crazy In Love". So hope you enjoy! Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment