Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sabrina Antoinette

Hello and happy Wednesday! I hope you have had a great week so far. Now it is time to get down to business and pick a brand new "Artist Of The Week'. This weeks artist hit kind of close to home for me because she is a fellow Texas native and her name is Sabrina Antoinette. If you are a Chris Brown fan you might have heard her on is song called Trumpet Lights’ off the ‘Fortune’ album. I really don't have any words for this female artist but that I love her. I love her musical style and vocal ability. I think she is one of those artist that just have that "It' factor. I truly see her having amazing future in the music industry. She comes across as the type of artist that her musical gifts flow from her effortlessly. So take a listen and tell me what you think. Remember you can follow me on Twitter at Citizenry's or like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!
                                      http://www.sabrinaantoinette.com/
                                https://www.facebook.com/IamSabrinaLive 

No comments:

Post a Comment