Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Happy Throwback Thursday! We are one day closer to the weekend which puts a smile on my face. But it is time to take a little trip to the past with another "Throwback" video pick! This weeks video comes from an R&B artist that we have not heard from in years. back in the day he was considered a vocal prodigy and was also discovered by the same person who discover last weeks "Throwback" video pick Mr Quincy Jones. Have you guys figured it out yet? It is none other than Tevin Campbell. He was discovered as a young boy who had this big voice. So lets go back in time to one of his biggest hits "Can We Talk" it is one of my favorites I hope it is one of yours. So I hope you enjoy! Remember you can follow me on twitter @StarsOnThe Rise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment