Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Happy Thursday! I think you guys know what that means it is time for another "Throwback" video pick! This week I have been in a mood for voices that just make you say WOW! So that is why this weeks blast from the past come from a female who got the legedary Quincy Jones attention back in the 90's. It is none other that Tamia with the song that put her on the map with her amazing vocal range "Move On My Heart". I hope you enjoy! Remember you can follow me on Twitter @StarsOnTheRise and like my page on Facebook just look for the logo!

1 comment:

  1. Very good blog. I like how the site is organized and the multiple posts that you do. From throwback Thursday videos, to favorite artist picks. Very good content on your posts and a great site for sure. I'm sure with the content that you have, you'll have a ton of page views and comments if you don't already. Keep up the good work on your posts..

    ReplyDelete